The New Year is upon us - may G-d bless our entire world and all of humanity with good health, abundant prosperity, and enduring peace!
Please forgive the restrictive nature of our Holiday services; but you will surely understand the need for restrictions due to COVID-19.
Please register for Yom Kippur Indoor Services.
We will reach out to you with times and more details.
In response to community demand, and with strict medical oversight, Chabad of Naples will be hosting abbreviated indoor High Holiday services with limited seating.
It is critical to note that in Jewish law, Pikuach Nefesh, the mandate to save lives, is prioritized above even our most sacred traditions. At a time of year when our most powerful prayers ask, “Who will live and who will die?”, we humbly take on the core responsibility for protecting life, in our synagogue and the wider community. No matter whether services are open or not, YOUR health comes first. We urge every community member to carefully consult with their own physician before making the decision to participate in services.
If your health is vulnerable or you do not feel comfortable attending, please do not come.
What you need to know about Chabad’s In-Person High Holiday Service 5781:
1. We will be offering abbreviated indoor services for
a. Rosh Hashana Day One
b. Rosh Hashana Day Two
c. Kol Nidrei
d. Yom Kippur Day
2. All indoor services will strictly adhere to social distancing guidelines
3. Masks and health screenings will be required
4. Preregistration is mandatory due to capacity concerns
5. Capacity will be significantly reduced, and seating will be spaced
6. Based on demand, we may offer an abridged service in multiple shifts
7. There will be no Kiddush, meals or social gatherings, only prayer services
8. Congregants above the age of 70 or who are in an at-risk demographic are strongly urged to consult with their doctor before attending
9. Seats will be sanitized between services using NSF-Certified safe, Hospital grade disinfectant fogger & mister
10. Temperature taking will be done upon entry by our security team